Operators of web-to-publish systems and marketing portals are media service provider, companies and publishers.
Media service provider
Operators are media service providers, printers or agencies who use the system as a distribution channel, e.g. setting up an online shop for printed matter or multiple client portals for own business clients (e.g. marketing portals) or optimising coordination workflows with customers.
Operators are industrial and commercial companies, industries, organisations, public bodies, who e.g. provide marketing portals for their decentralised sales partners, set up internal translation workflows or want to automatically create communication media.
Operators are publishers or companies who manage and channel-specifically provide data for books, newspapers, journals or magazines or would like to standardise and centralise their editorial workflows.
You need help? We offer provider-neutral consulting.
Technical terms for O
- Technical term OCR
- Technical term Off-page optimisation
- Technical term On-page optimisation
- Technical term On-premise software
- Technical term Online banner
- Technical term Online editor
- Technical term Online marketing
- Technical term Online marketplace
- Technical term Open rate
- Technical term Open source
- Technical term Open-Type
- Technical term Operators
- Technical term Out-of-Home
- Technical term Overprinting